Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
LED Lamp - Lighting Science Group Corp. - Facility Management Product Release
LED Lamp is a direct replacement for 60-watt incandescent bulbs. The DEFINITY line of 9 watt LED A19 lamps has a CRI of 85 to 87, produces 770 lumens, is dimmable, is 80 percent more efficient than a 60-watt incandescent bulb, and will last nearly 23 years, based on 50,000 hours of use, according to the company.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health