LED Indirect Luminaire - Cooper Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The io® lili is a 2-foot by 2-foot recessed fixture designed to replace comparable fluorescent fixtures for general applications. The luminaire features an organic reflector design, provides glare-free illumination without excessive brightness, and produces optimum light levels. The fixture is optically controlled to project light up into the reflector, which results in low surface brightness.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health