- Facilities Maintenance Mechanic »
- Facility Maintenance Lead »
- Maintenance Mechanic 3 »
- ELECTRICIAN »
LED Indicator Light - DDP Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
DDP’s solid-state LED indicator light offers snap-in installation. Designated the P81, the LED panel light can be modified to include a shunt resistor and metal oxide varistor to protect against circuit noise and transient voltage spikes in critical monitoring and harsh environment applications.
For improved visibility, the light is offered with clear or colored Lexan lenses in stove pipe or flush-mount configurations. Standard and modified P81 LED indicator lights are available in six colors, including cool white and warm white. The panel indicator is also available in nine AC and DC voltages and can be custom designed for any voltage.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health