LED High Bay - Acuity Brands Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
PROTEON from Lithonia Lighting is for indoor spaces with mounting heights ranging from 15 to 40 feet and ambient temperatures between -4 and 131 degrees F. Features focus, narrow, wide and spread distributions. Semi-diffuse lens standard; highly-diffuse lens available. nLight enabled controls for remote system configurability optional.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health