LED Garage Fixture Offers Lighting Control Levels - RAB Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Porto is designed as an ultra-high efficiency LED garage fixture with multi-level lighting controls. Available in 30-, 42-, and 55-watt (W) versions, with an efficacy rating up to 118 lumens per W, that replaces 70-175 watt metal halide fixtures.
The LED’s integrated motion/photo sensor enables a full range of energy-code-compliant lighting controls. High/low settings, dimming delay, cut-off timing, and ambient light detection are all fully adjustable using a handheld wireless configuration tool.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health