LED Floodlights - FC Lighting Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
FC Lighting’s Lunar series of floodlamps are die-cast architectural floodlights with LED lamps. Part of the company’s solid-state luminaire line, it uses Luxeon K2 emitters by Philips.
The anticipated operating life is up to 50,000 hours – approximately 20 years. The floodlights are also available in RGB configurations and the optically optimized fixture designs minimize unwanted beam spread.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health