LED Floodlight - Cooper Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The Lumark Crosstour™ line converts LED wall pack luminaires to floodlights. Design features include: a universal back box that adapts to standard junction boxes without additional hardware or loose plates; an interface door hinge; and a single-point captive door screw. The floodlight kit allows wall- and ground-mounted installation. The unit is LM-79 and LM-80 compliant, and it is accredited by the DesignLights™ consortium and LightingFacts®. The series is available in 10-, 20-, and 30-watt systems in small and large housing configurations with a choice of 5,000K or neutral warm 3,500K correlated color temperature.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health