LED Floodlight - Wide-Lite - Facility Management Product Release
TAG provides greater control and color possibilities. The family of architectural white and color LEDs allows users to paint with color with four levels of color-mixing control. Color Tune technology allows users to pick and lock into a color choice or use pre-set color choices. No DMX control systems are required. The LED floodlights come in both round and linear housings.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health