- Head Gardener »
- Facilities Project Coordinator »
- HVAC Building Engineer (3rd Shift) JR 24574 »
- Engineer - Costa Mesa, CA »
- Facility Manager, Nome Alaska »
LED Flat Panel Fixtures Offered in Various Sizes, Temperatures - Forest Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Forest Lighting has introduced a new family of LED Flat Panel lighting fixtures, designed for modern office, school and retail spaces. Lighting designers, architects, and interior decorators will appreciate the low-profile design and smooth even lighting provided for the task below. Installers and facility managers will appreciate the easy installation with no sharp edges.
Forest Lighting LED Flat Panels are available in 2’x4’, 2’x2’ and 1’x4’ sizes, with three color temperatures: 3,500K, 4,000K, and 5,000K. CRI is 80+, and efficacy is greater than 100 lumens per Watt. The rated life is 50,000 hours, and energy savings is approximately 50 percent over fluorescent tubes. Forest Lighting LED Flat Panels are dimmable (0-10 Volt), and the warranty is 5 years. UL and DLC Certified.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Roofing Problems Plague Nation’s K-12 Schools
- Managers Turn to UV Lighting to Combat COVID-19
- COVID Accelerates Adoption of UV at Two Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health