LED Fixtures - RAB Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
LBACKUP LED fixtures have built-in emergency battery backup power. Available in 26 Watt Wallpack (WPLED26) and 18 Watt Floodlight (FFLED18) versions. Automatically transfers to its integrated battery if power goes out and recharges when the normal power supply returns. Can be installed as a switched or unswitched fixture.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health