LED Fixtures - Juno Lighting Group - Facility Management Product Release
Cylindra track fixtures are available in three uniform beam spreads - spot, narrow flood, and flood - providing maximum versatility and performance. The compact LED driver is integrated into the fixture design, minimizing fixture footprint and vertical displacement from the track. A media cartridge with the quick-release bayonet mounting method accepts up to two lighting-control accessories on the T253LED or one lighting-control accessory on the T251LE.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health