LED Fixture - Lutron Electronics Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Video Conference Indirect Wash LED Fixture provides a combination of horizontal and asymmetrical vertical illumination for optimal video conference lighting. Includes a Hi-Lume A-series LED dimming driver. Can be installed in standard 2-by-2-foot or 1-by-2-foot T-bar grid ceilings, drywall ceilings, surface mount applications, and diagonal mount for T-bar grid ceilings.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health