- W.L. Gore - Electrical Engineer »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Gen. Mngr. Fac. Mngmt. Oklahoma City »
- Facilities Manager »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
LED Fixture Includes Integrated Surveillance, Communication and Control - Hubbell Lighting Inc. and Totus Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
Hubbell Lighting, a world leader in lighting innovation, and TOTUS Solutions, the leading provider of outdoor lighting based security platforms, have introduced Spaulding Lighting’s award-winning Cimarron LED fixture now available with integrated surveillance, communication and control.
Spaulding Lighting’s Cimarron outdoor lighting luminaire is totally integrated with an Ethernet controlled LED fixture, 360º hemispheric camera, and communications platform. This revolutionary system can perform a myriad of surveillance and analytic functions based on your specific needs. The Active Deterrence™ transforms the solution from passive to active, with the ability to flash lights and broadcast audible messages or alerts when occupancy is detected. Available as a stand-alone solution or as part of an existing surveillance infrastructure, the system can be implemented quickly. “The combination of our award-winning Spaulding Lighting Cimarron LED fixture, and the TOTUS state-of-the-art surveillance and communications technology, offers customers the perfect energy-efficient, safety and security solution to meet their outdoor site lighting and security needs,” says Richard Abernethy, Vice President of Brand Management at Hubbell Outdoor Lighting.
“We are absolutely thrilled to be a strategic partner of Hubbell Lighting, and we are very excited to deliver the fully integrated TOTUS Surveillance Platform, leveraging either AXIS Communications or MOBOTIX camera options into the Cimarron LED fixture,” says John B. Hanby, SVP Worldwide Sales and Marketing, TOTUS Solutions.
One of the most prominent aspects of any property is the outdoor space, and these environments are challenging to secure because they differ in size, shape, accessibility, location and risk profile. The new Cimarron LED system with integrated surveillance helps owners and operators address all of their concerns by performing a variety of surveillance and analytic functions based on the specific goal and application.
Building on Spaulding Lighting’s award-winning Cimarron fixture, the system provides up to 70% energy savings versus legacy site lighting with reduced maintenance costs. With either 30 or 60 high performance LEDs, the Cimarron is available in three color temperatures (3000K, 4000K or 5000K) with lumen outputs ranging from 8,844 to 13,675.
For more insights on the products, technology, benefits and challenges of the Building Internet of Things, visit www.FacilitiesNet.com/IoT
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Win-Win Outdoor Lighting for People and Environment
- Lighting Strategies For Occupant Health
- Lighting Strategies for Contemporary Office Space
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health