LED Fixture - Bulbrite - Facility Management Product Release
TurboLite fixtures feature heat-sink technology that eliminates the need for large, aluminum heat sinks and large housings. The fixtures are engineered with a low junction temperature of 65 degrees Celsius for optimal thermal conductivity, which increases LED life to 20,000 hours. The fixtures are protected against dust and low-pressure water. They are designed for outdoor landscape and security lighting applications, for track fixtures, and in open recessed cans.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health