LED Exit Sign - Dual-Lite - Facility Management Product Release
Dual-Lite’s edge-lit LED emergency exit signs are available in recessed or surface-mounting models. Field-installable chevron arrows and easy-to use mounting templates allow job site path of egress directional programming.
The anodized aluminum decorative design is available in single or double face configurations with red or green letters. Single face designs are delivered with an optically clear plaque while double face designs utilize a mirrored finish.
All models are ENERGY STAR compliant, for long lamp life at low energy consumption levels. All models include a maintenance-free, nickel-cadmium battery for use in emergency conditions, and are UL listed to standard 924.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Strategies For Occupant Health
- Lighting Strategies for Contemporary Office Space
- Supporting Human Health With Circadian Lighting Design
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health