Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
LED Engine - TerraLUX Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The Line Voltage Linear LED Engine is a modular product designed to retrofit luminaires, such as wall sconces, ceiling fixtures, outdoor wall packs, and recessed fixtures. Available in 4-, 6-, and 8-inch lengths, the module connects directly to line voltage and is supplied with hardware that allows an electrician to handle the upgrade in five minutes. It is UL 1598C classified, meaning an ungraded fixture retains its UL listing.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Teamwork Essential for College's Energy Efficiency Increases
- Finding Efficiency: College Searches Campuses for Energy Opportunities
- College Rethinks Maintenance, Embraces Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health