Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
LED Engine - Amerlux LLC - Facility Management Product Release
Hornet HP A14 LED Engine has lumen output of 1369 and lumens per watt of 75. It delivers more than 12,200 center beam candlepower (CBCP). Available in a variety of CCTs (warm 2200K to cool 4000K) and CRIs of up to 90-plus. Die-cast aluminum constructed fixtures with no exposed wiring are available in spot, flood, wide flood, and linear spread light distributions.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Teamwork Essential for College's Energy Efficiency Increases
- Finding Efficiency: College Searches Campuses for Energy Opportunities
- College Rethinks Maintenance, Embraces Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health