LED Emergency Lights - Cooper Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The Sure-Lites PathLinks line has expanded remote capability with up to four additional LED heads, reducing the cost of installation. The optics use less than 2 W while exceeding the lumen output of the traditional 5.4-W incandescent heads. The EZ click Ethernet connection feature, combined with the UL Type 2 low-voltage rating, allows units to connect to the base emergency light without the requirement of a conduit or junction box, saving up to five times the cost of labor and materials. The unit includes a five-year warranty and meets the UL 924 standards for egress lighting.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health