LED Elevator Lamp - Bulbrite - Facility Management Product Release
The 1383 elevator lamp replacement for incandescent applications uses 87 percent less energy than incandescents and lasts 30 times longer, according to the company. The LED 1383 diodes do not require a glass lens for protection and can be used with recessed fixtures. It uses 2.6 watts, is an R12 bulb type with a BA15s base and operates at 13 volts.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health