LED Drivers - Advance - Facility Management Product Release
The 350mA and 700mA Xitanium drivers are designed for a variety of low-power light-emitting diode (LED) lighting applications, such as orientation and step, spot, task, decorative, gaming, and appliance lighting. They support 1-3 Luxeon I models, 1-2 Luxeon III models, and 1 Luxeon V model by Lumileds, as well as market-equivalent LEDs. They also operate models from 120V-240V, 50/60 Hz to support a range of global voltages.
They are nearly 50 percent smaller in length than Advance’s previous offerings and optimally support new, low-profile fixture designs. The drivers carry a CSA listing and feature UL Class 2 rating with inherent short-circuit protection for added safety and ease of maintenance. Their regulated output of 1 percent line and 5 percent load ensures consistent light output regardless of line conditions, load levels, and ambient temperatures. They drivers perform in temperatures down to –40 degrees to enable their use in outdoor applications.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- How to Optimize Daylighting with Smart Lighting Design, Lighting Controls
- To Achieve the Benefits of Daylighting, Understand the Challenges
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health