Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
LED Driver - Lutron Electronics Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The EcoSystem 5-Series LED driver provides smooth, continuous dimming down to 5 percent. Supports current levels up to 75 Watts and universal input voltage 120 — 277 V, 50/60 Hz. The Lutron EcoSystem lighting control system is comprised of digitally addressable dimming ballasts, controls, and environmental sensors. Together, these components can provide lighting energy savings of up to 60 percent.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health