Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
LED Downlight - Prescolite - Facility Management Product Release
The Architektur LED downlight is based on the Advance Xitanium driver, which is designed specifically to power high flux LED?s in illumination applications. Both models in the line provide 70 percent average lumen maintenance at 50,000 hours. The D4LED and D6LED downlights are wet location listed under covered ceilings and offer a full range of reflector finishes and colors. Finishes include specular, semi-specular, haze (diffused and buffed), and American Matte. Colors range from white paint to Alzak finishes in a choice of clear, champagne gold, black, wheat, light wheat, and pewter. Flange options include anodized or white painted. Trim apertures and flange dimensions match existing Architektur 4? and 6? downlights.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- 5 Tips for Selecting LEDs
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health