LED Downlight - TerraLUX Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
DR Series of downlights replaces pin-based CFLs, delivering efficacy above 85 lumens/watt. The DR Series fits into existing 5- to 10-inch can fixtures, both round and square. Light outputs range from 900 to 3,400 lumens. Battery backup and dimming options are available.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health