Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
LED Downlight - Cooper Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The Halo LED H7 collection features 6-inch, LED recessed downlights that include the Halo LED 900 and Halo LED 1200. The downlights deliver a color rendering index of 80 and offer a range of color temperatures — 2,700, 3,000, 3,500, and 4,000 K. The optical design yields productive beam lumens that provide smoother, more even illumination, improved cutoff, and less glare. The downlights are designed to deliver more than 70 percent of initial lumens at 50,000 hours and feature a range of dimming capabilities.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health