LED Bulbs - LEDtronics Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The latest generation of PAR30-Style LED spotlight bulbs from LEDtronics is made up of five three-Watt high-power LEDs. The LED bulbs are direct incandescent PAR30 replacements, combining advanced Light Emitting Diode technologies, standard 25mm Edison screw-in bases, and designs producing 480 to 544 lumens of light depending on the bulb model.
Bulbs are available in a 40-degree light-emitting viewing angle, running on 80V to 260V AC current. Other voltages like 12Volt AC or DC are optionally available.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health