Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
LED Bulbs - LEDtronics Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The DEC-A19-5X1W Décor light-emitting-diode (LED) series bulbs are designed to replace A19-style light bulbs. The bulbs feature softly diffused, precision-domed lenses that direct light at a 95-degree beam. They are available in warm white — 3,000 Kelvin (K) — and pure white — 6,000 K. The bulbs offer long-term durability, lower power consumption, and sustainability. They feature an average lifespan of more than 50,000 hours, and their solid-state design stands up to shock, vibration, frequent switching, and environmental extremes.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health