LED Beacon - Magnalight by Larson Electronics - Facility Management Product Release
The SPLED-CL1B-M Class 1 LED beacon is solar-powered and offers 30 different strobing flash patterns. Powered by a 14.3-volt lithium poly battery recharged via the included solar panel assembly, the beacon is visible for over a mile and can run for over five hours on a full charge. Magnetically mounted.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health