Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
LED - Acuity Brands - Facility Management Product Release
The Slot 2 LED combines tunable white with improved form and function. Distributed intelligence enables independent control of color temperature and intensity. Mainstream Dynamic with nTune Technology provides an all-digital control network. Operators can tie scenes to specific activities or complement colors or materials within a visual environment. LED patterns can be configured in 1-foot increments with illuminated 90 degrees inside and outside corners, T junctions, and X junctions with standard 2-foot corner and junction lengths.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health