Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Intelligent Ballast Control - Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Intelligent Ballast Control system provides occupancy sensing, daylight harvesting and dimming control in a single integrated system. The Sector Ballast Controller (SBCS0-000, SBCS0-001) enables control of 0-10VDC dimming ballasts for LED, cold cathode, or other sources as part of the SectorNET system. Used for individual fixture or entire zone control.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- Lighting Controls Upgrade Guidelines
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health