Integrated Linear Lamps - Forest Lighting USA - Facility Management Product Release
The T8 LED's design allows multiple lamps to connect up to 20 feet. The lamps are designed as replacements for fluorescent, halogen, and low-voltage lamps in retrofit and new construction. The lamps feature an integrated universal driver, are self-supporting, and are surface mountable. They are available in 2- and 4-foot lengths and have a lifetime of 50,000 hours. Performance characteristics include 3,500-5,000 degrees Kelvin color temperatures, a color rendering index above 70, and 100 lumens per watt.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- 4 Crucial Lighting Design Considerations for a post-COVID world
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- COVID-19 Decontamination: How to Harness UV-C Light to Disinfect Facilities
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health