Induction Lighting - Fulham Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Induction Tubular Lighting Systems feature instant start, a CRI over 80 and luminance maintenance at 60,000 hours of 70 percent or more. Units range from 40 watts to 400 watts. Options include computer controlled dimming, motion sensor control systems, and 0 to 10V input control systems.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health