Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Induction Fluorescent Lighting - Full Spectrum Solutions - Facility Management Product Release
Full Spectrum’s EverLast is a high-definition induction system – a fluorescent lamp without electrodes. Without electrodes, the lamp relies on gas discharge and electromagnetic induction to produce light.
Rated lamp-life is up to 100,000 hours, and the system features instant re-strike and high color rendition. EverLast_ can operate at temperatures as low as -40 Fahrenheit.
EverLast also operates at temperatures 800 degrees cooler than HID sources.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Teamwork Essential for College's Energy Efficiency Increases
- Finding Efficiency: College Searches Campuses for Energy Opportunities
- College Rethinks Maintenance, Embraces Energy Efficiency
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health