In-Ground LED Luminaire - Allscape - Facility Management Product Release
In-ground LED Luminaire contains three independent LED optical systems that can be safely aimed even while hot, according to the company. The SL-29 Trio can be installed in landscape and poured concrete applications. Each of three parabolic reflectors rotates up to 360 degrees and tilts up to 15 degrees. A dual-lens option reduces surface temperatures of each fixture.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health