Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Highbay LED Fixtures - Digital Lumens - Facility Management Product Release
Highbay LED Fixtures with integrated daylight harvesting sensors are a lumen-for-lumen replacement of existing T5 and T8 High-Intensity Fluorescents (HIF). The 18,000- and 26,000-lumen fixtures have a choice of optics for both open and aisle applications. Features three independently aim-able, high-performance LED light bars. IP 65 rated.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- Lighting Controls Upgrade Guidelines
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health