Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
- Asst Director of Bldg Operations & Utilities »
- Director of College Facilities »
- Building Services Officer »
- FACILITIES SYSTEMS TECHNICIAN »
- Sr. Director Campus Maintenance & Operations »
High-Bay Pendants - MaxLite Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
The BayMAX™ LED is part of the DesignLights Consortium®, making the fixture available for national utility rebates. The fixture is available in 130-, 160-, and 200-Watt (W) models and is designed to replace up to 400-W metal halide bay fixtures that require mounting heights of 15-40 feet. With an enclosed power supply housing and covered optics, the LED fixtures are designed with die-cast aluminum bodies. Dimming drivers enable adjustable lights using third-party occupancy sensors and control systems. The pendants are IP65-rated for wet locations and engineered with high-efficacy LED boards featuring LM-80 tested LEDs protected by a tempered-glass diffuser.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Controls Upgrades: Understanding Space Needs
- Understanding Applications for Lighting Controls Upgrades
- 5 Tips for Selecting LEDs
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health