Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
High Bay LED Fixture - Big Ass Fans - Facility Management Product Release
The High Bay LED is made from a solid piece of anodized, extruded aluminum that includes ribbed fins at the top to further increase surface area, allowing the entire structure to act as a heat sink. It has interchangeable trays to change light distribution from 55 degrees to 85 degrees or 105 degrees. Access panel allows users to swap out drivers and other components.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health