Halogen Lighting - Philips - Facility Management Product Release
Halogená Energy Advantage lamps from Philips deliver a 30 to 38 percent energy savings over traditional incandescent technology. The bulbs are offered in a variety of shapes and wattages and are designed for use in table and floor lamps, recessed cans, track lighting, and general lighting fixtures.
Available in 40 watt, 50 watt, and 70-watt traditional shapes as well as a 40 watt flood light model, these bulbs offer a rated average life of 3,000 hours. The units require no warm up time and are fully dimmable for maximum versatility and design flexibility. The bulbs are also mercury free, promoting sustainable and environmentally-conscious design.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- UV Lighting Helps Reduce Hospital Infection Rates
- Elevating Exterior Lighting Quality for Design
- Lighting the Way to Outdoor Safety
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- Alberta Bair Theater Updates Lighting, Sees Growth