Halogen Lamp - Philips - Facility Management Product Release
Halogen Energy Advantage lamps deliver crisp, bright light, long life, and 30 to 38 percent energy savings over traditional incandescent technology, according to the company.
Available in 40-Watt, 50-Watt, and 70-Watt traditional shapes as well as a 40-Watt flood light model, these lamps offer a rated average life of 3,000 hours and deliver the same light output as their higher-wattage incandescent equivalents. For example, the 70-Watt Halogen model offers the equivalent light output of a 100-Watt A-19 incandescent lamp. The Halogen BR30 model offers the equivalent light output of a 65-Watt incandescent BR30 flood lamp.
The bulbs feature instant light and are fully dimmable. The bulbs are also mercury free.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health