- Building Automation System Engineer (BAS) »
- Campus Facilities Planner »
- Building Engineer »
- Building Automation Systems Manager »
HID Floodlight - RAB Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
The Flex Flood XL HID floodlight is available from 250 to 400 watts for high pressure sodium and 175 to 400 watts for metal halide. The units have a variety of mounting options, including wall, trunnion, pivot and slipfitter.
The fixtures are specification grade. The large fins on the back distinguish the design of the fixture and improve heat dissipation to extend lamp and ballast life. The precision die cast aluminum housing has a polyester powder coating in white or bronze finish. The housing includes a silicone gasket to improve weatherproofing and make re-lamping easier. A shield minimizes glare.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Lighting Strategies For Occupant Health
- Lighting Strategies for Contemporary Office Space
- Supporting Human Health With Circadian Lighting Design
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health