Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
HID Ballast - American Ballast - Facility Management Product Release
American Ballast’s electronic high intensity discharge (HID) ballasts are designed to replace magnetic HID ballasts for pulse-start metal halide lamps.
The HID ballasts operates quietly at a high frequency with features including auto-restart and shutdown function, 65-90 color rendering index, open-circuit protection, short-circuit protection, igniter-failure protection and surge protection.
The minimum lamp starting temperature is -30°C. The ballast is potted for cooler operation and longer ballast life.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health