HID Ballast - American Ballast - Facility Management Product Release
American Ballast’s electronic high intensity discharge (HID) ballasts are designed to replace magnetic HID ballasts for pulse-start metal halide lamps.
The HID ballasts operates quietly at a high frequency with features including auto-restart and shutdown function, 65-90 color rendering index, open-circuit protection, short-circuit protection, igniter-failure protection and surge protection.
The minimum lamp starting temperature is -30°C. The ballast is potted for cooler operation and longer ballast life.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health