Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Geometric Wall Sconces - Hubbell Outdoor Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Geometric Wall Sconces have new LED options and multiple CFL versions. The 47.5W LED designs deliver 2,218 lumens with 5,000K color, 10- to 12-foot mounting heights, and capability to handle input voltages from 120-277V. The CFL units are 26W, 32W and 42W systems — up to 84W total — and are available in single- or twin-lamp units.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health