- Assistant Chief Facilities Officer (Buses) »
- FACILITIES PROJECT COORDINATOR »
- Building Services Supervisor (Evening shift) »
- Director of Building Operations »
- Corporate Leader- Planning, Design and Con. »
Fluorescent Tube LED Replacement - LEDdynamics - Facility Management Product Release
The EverLED TR, from LEDdynamics, allows existing fluorescent fixtures to be converted to LEDs by simply changing the bulb. The lamps use the existing fluorescent ballast, and achieve the equivalent light output of the tube it replaces.
The LED lamps do not contain any mercury or lead and has no glass to break. The product facilitates conversion to LED technology without replacing or altering the existing light fixture.
The EverLED TR is a 48-inch long T8 replacement, available now in the five standard shades of white familiar to the lighting industry, from daylight to warm white. The 48-inch "S" model provides the equivalent light output of a 40-watt tube while consuming only 25 watts. 24-, 60-, and 72-inch models will be available in late 2007.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Elevating Exterior Lighting Quality for Design
- Lighting the Way to Outdoor Safety
- Commercial Lighting Rebates Evolve
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- Alberta Bair Theater Updates Lighting, Sees Growth