Fluorescent Lighting Retrofit System - Leviton Manufacturing Co. Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Zipline uses an integrated ballast and lampholder in a self-contained assembly unit. Combines nine separate components into two modules and mounts into the existing lighting fixture. Fits most two-by-two and two-by-four troffers, and is available in two- and three-lamp configurations as well as in high, normal and low ballast factors.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health