Fluorescent Light Fixture - Larson Electronics LLC - Facility Management Product Release
The EPL-48-2L-UV explosion-proof fixture is designed to produce ultraviolet light for curing adhesives and coatings. At four feet long and 65 pounds, the fixture features and external sealed ballast and heat- and impact-resistant Pyrex tubes. Lights are paint-spray-booth certified and operate with standard 12-277 VAC current.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- Understanding Lighting Controls Protocols
- Should You Give Tunable White LED Lighting a Shot?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health