Alerts and timely updates on education and technologies to help facilities management professionals
Fluorescent Lamps - Kumho Electric USA - Facility Management Product Release
The Sequoia line of fluorescent lighting includes a T8 lamp with a lifespan of 75,000 hours with a programmed-start ballast and 60,000 hours with an instant start ballast, according to the company. The line’s T5 lamp lasts up to 100,000 hours with a programmed-start ballast, according to the company.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health