Fluorescent Lamp Disposal - Waste Management - Facility Management Product Release
LampTracker is an online service for recycling fluorescent lamps containing mercury. The LampTracker Mercury VaporLok containers are a box in a foil bag in a box, with size options for small to large enterprises.
The containers are suitable for both storage and shipping, arrive with prepaid return postage and are approved for shipment by both UPS and FedEx ground services.
LampTracker services include tracking of containers from order through recycling, with complete documentation of container status always available online.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- UV Lighting Helps Reduce Hospital Infection Rates
- Elevating Exterior Lighting Quality for Design
- Lighting the Way to Outdoor Safety
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- Alberta Bair Theater Updates Lighting, Sees Growth