Best Information Tool For Busy FMs
We will keep you updated with trends, education, strategies, insights & benchmarks to help drive your career & project success.
Fluorescent Lamp Ballasts - Advance - Facility Management Product Release
Advance’s ROVR digitally addressable controllable fluorescent lamp ballasts include a one-lamp model for T5 fluorescent applications as well as one- and two-lamp models to support T8 fluorescent applications. All of the ballasts fully enable two-way communications with individual lighting fixtures and allow users to set up any fluorescent lighting configuration they desire with numerous distinct performance settings, according to the company.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health