Webcast: Learn How Energy Assets Can: Provide Significant Savings, Generate Revenue, & Maximize ROI. Wednesday, October 9, 2019 at 11 AM ET
Fluorescent Lamp - Philips - Facility Management Product Release
Philips Lighting’s ALTO II technology reduces the mercury levels in its lamps by half compared to the previous generation, according to the company. ALTO II T8 lamps now contain 1.7 mg of mercury. Available in a variety of 32-Watt Philips T8 lamps, the technology grants the same lifetime, energy efficiency and lumen output as previous ALTO lamps. The company will incorporate the technology into a range of 32-Watt, 17-Watt, and 25-Watt T8s over the next 18 months.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- K-12 Upgrades That Target Lighting and Plumbing
- 8 Important Benefits of Networked Lighting Controls
- What Should Be Included In a Networked Lighting Controls System?
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health