- Construction engineer, U.S. Dept. of State »
- Facilities Utility Specialist »
- Operating Engineer »
- Foreign Service Facility Manager »
- Director of Facilities and Fleet Management »
Fluorescent Fixtures - Lamar Lighting - Facility Management Product Release
Max-E recessed direct/indirect fluorescent luminaires provide light levels equivalent to those of a standard three lamp T8 center-basket style recessed luminaire, while using only two lamps, according to the company.
The fixtures incorporate a reflector with a painted finish and multi-faceted acrylic diffuser.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Buyer Beware: Practical Tips for Germicidal Lighting Use
- What to Know about Germicidal Lighting and Coronavirus
- Tunable White LED Lighting: Questions and Considerations
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health