- Building Engineer »
- Director, Space Management & Planning »
- Facilities Manager »
- Asst. Vice President, Facilities & Operations »
- Locksmith Master »
Fluorescent Fixture - Zumtobel Lighting Inc. - Facility Management Product Release
Three TechZone-compatible recessed fixtures are available from Zumtobel. The RB uses a patented Bivergence louver to reduce glare. The RL is a lensed unit, with a micro-pyramidal lens. And the RLLC uses a recessed louver with light chamber. All of Zumtobel’s suspended fixtures, including ARIA, are also Armstrong TechZone compatible.
These luminaires are designed for application such as open offices, libraries, airports, and other large open areas where a monolithic appearance is desired. Some panel and fixture combinations are eligible for LEED credits.
- Daylighting Advantages And Disadvantages
- EPAct 2005: The Energy Policy Act of 2005 Explained
- Fluorescent Lamp Disposal: What Are The Options?
- Getting Started With Lighting Occupancy Sensors
- T5 vs. Metal Halide: Finding The Energy Savings
- The T8 Ballast: Not Every Ballast Is Created Equal
- Win-Win Outdoor Lighting for People and Environment
- Lighting Strategies For Occupant Health
- Lighting Strategies for Contemporary Office Space
- 5 Ways to Avoid Flicker in LED Lighting Installations
- Advances in LEDs Bring Architectural Performance to Commercial Products
- AMA: Some Street Lighting LED Options Hazardous to Health